22 Jan 2014

Katy Perry Talks Boobs, Weed And Aliens In GQ Magazine

Katy recently opened about her boobs, virginity, believes, plastic surgery, weed and more as she sizzles on the cover of GQ magazine's February issue 2014.

And at age 11, The California Girls singer said, “God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually." GQ writer Amy Wallace was really stunned when the busty pop princess also revealed that she lost her virginity at 16, in the front seat of her then-boyfriend's Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley's album Grace.

http://www.roomeetimes.com/katy-perrys-gq-cover-story-february-2014.html


I Kissed a Girl singer Katy reveals her bikini body in a striped swimsuit on the cover of the men's magazine. Another sees her pose in black bra and knickers, wearing a transparent red lace jumpsuit over the top.

On Geisha Look For the American Music Awards Performance: “All I was trying to do is just give a very beautiful performance about a place that I have so much love for and find so much beauty in, and that was exactly where I was coming from, with no other thought besides it.”
On Losing Her Virginity: She lost her virginity at 16, in the front seat of her then-boyfriend's Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley's album Grace. "I love that record so much."


http://www.roomeetimes.com/katy-perrys-gq-cover-story-february-2014.html


On Plastic Surgery: "I've never had any plastic surgery. Not a nose, a chin, not a cheek, not a tit. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product."

On John Mayer Relationship: “I think that I needed to grow up.” She stresses that they’re just dating. “I’m just having a wonderful experience with a wonderful guy. There’s no rush.”

On Smoking Pot: "I can't do that stuff. I'd be like in the corner: 'Are you trying to kill me?!"
Believe In Astrology And Aliens: “I see everything through a spiritual lens. I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens. I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form".

http://www.roomeetimes.com/katy-perrys-gq-cover-story-february-2014.html


On President Obama: "I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I’m going to ask him that question. It just hasn’t been appropriate yet."
Read Full Interview Here Katy Perry's GQ Cover Story - February 2014

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...