20 Sept 2012

Meet Heidi Agan, Kate Middleton's look-alike

With her bright eyes and wavy chestnut hair, 32-year-old Heidi Agan, amother of two from Corby, Northamptonshire, is a dead ringer for the Duchess of Cambridge, even though Agan's eyes are sky blue and not hazel.

The Mirror and The Daily Mail both have side-by-side comparisons of Agan and the princess for you to judge the resemblance.

Now Heidi Agan has quit her waitressing job in Frankie & Benny’s to become a full-time copy Kate. She now charges up to £650 for public appearances as the future Queen. But despite donning identical dresses and copying Kate’s signature hairstyle, there is one thing Heidi will not be imitating – going top-less, The Daily Mirror quotes.


"People would come in and point at me and say, 'That's her!'" she told the Daily Mail. "I've had other people come up to me during jobs, convinced I'm Kate." She lives in Corby, Northamptonshire, with son Blake, 10, and daughter Abigail, and joined London-based agency Susan Scott Lookalikes in February after leaving her full-time waitressing job.


Heidi said the strangest request she has had yet is to play a game of Twister with lookalikes of Prince William and the Queen for a photoshoot. "I haven't been asked to go topless on any of the jobs yet - and I certainly wouldn't do it because I'm a mum-of-two!" she told The Mirror.


Heidi Agan further told the Daily Mail, “I’ve had other people come up to me during jobs convinced I’m Kate…When my daughter sees her in a magazine she points and says “there you are mummy’” She’s turned into a right little royalist.”


She said while talking about the leaked photos of Kate and Prince which are recently published by the the French magazine Closer, “I felt really bad for Kate when the photos were published as she was on a private trip with her husband… If someone had done that to me I would go to the police."


She continued, "She and William don’t get any time out and they were just trying to be a normal couple. It’s a terrible invasion of their privacy. I haven’t been asked to go topless on any of the jobs yet – and I certainly wouldn’t do it because I’m a mum-of-two!”

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...