13 Aug 2012

Miley Cyrus New Short Hair: Cyrus Chops All Of Her Hair Off

Miley Cyrus has changed her hairstyle and this time she chopped off her long locks. The celeb hairstylist Chris McMillan helped the 19-year old "Party In the USA" singer to change her hairstyle.


She is looking so beautiful in her new hairstyle as you can see in the pictures. The former Disney princess posted her new haircut photos on her Twitter account. She also wrote, "Never felt more me in my whole life. if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)".



In one of those photos, Miley is standing with  Chris McMillan, the creator of Jennifer Aniston's infamous 'Rachel' haircut from her Friends days. "someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus. most successful Sally day EVER! I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy.. bliss :)" she wrote on her Twitter account.



linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...