18 Jul 2012

Snooki Is Scared To Give Birth, Getting An Epidural

Lorenzo's mom is Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi appeared in appeared on Live! With Kelly in New York this morning and talked about her pregnacy and birth.

According to Daily Mail, the 4-foot-9 reality star was a tight-fitting dress and high heels, but quickly changed into a roomy patterned poncho and a pair of jeans when she came on Live! With Kelly on July 17, 2012.



The 24-year old "wight loss" star said while talking with host Kelly Ripa, “I don’t want him seeing what’s going on down there, he would never touch me again. I am getting drugs, I am getting an epidural." She then continued, "I’m scared, I don’t think anyone is ever prepared."

Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle, are expecting their first child together. She replied interestingly when was asked about fiance Jionni LaValle, "I don’t want him (Jionni) seeing what’s going on down there, he would never touch me again."

“Gmoning tweedos! Lorenzo is popping out today mad hard @LiveKelly & Today Show this morning!” she on her Twitter wall before going on the show. She Tweeted today, "I love the night time cause that's when I feel my son kick the most."

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...