16 Jul 2012

Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi and Faha Makhdum Akmal Divorce: Things To Know

Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi and Faha Makhdum Akmal is the big topic in the Pakistani news, websites and blogs. But there is no any source who could confirm their divorce or rumor about this. Media sources were double-mided due to different statements from the fathers of both Aisam and Faha. You can read two different statement below:-

Faha’s father said while talking exclusively with The News, “This report has come as a news to us. We are not aware of any divorce proceedings.”



Aisam-ul-Haq’s father told media sources, “No Aisam has not sent any divorce papers. Every couple has problems in their lives and I would request the media to let Aisam and his wife deal with the issue privately and respect their privacy.”

Well, Faha Akmal Makhdum also spoke about her divorce news on her Facebook page, "I don't know why Aisam started to dislike me. Our marriage was a love marriage that was arranged by our families. Maybe, Aisam didn't like me as I shifted to the UK two months after our wedding. The other reason could be Aisam's entry not been sent to the Olympics. I remember, he wanted Sania Mirza to partner her. She refused, and Aisam got dejected. He started behaving in a strange manner after that. I don't know the exact reason, but I don't like his way of living at all. If he wants divorce, he is more than welcome to have it!"


She then thanked media sources, "I'm going through a very dark period in my life. The only bright aspect at the moment is the Pakistan Media. I'm thankful for their support and urge them to fight for the truth."

According to reports Aisam Ul Haq has sent divorce papers to his wife Faha. The reason for divorce is that both failed to create understanding in their relationship and decided to Separate.

Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi and Faha Makhdum Akmal tied the knot on December 17, 2011 in a grand wedding ceremony held at Garrison Golf Club, Lahore, which was attended by guests from all over the world, including many sports stars and celebrities.

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...