29 Mar 2013

Jessica Brown Findlay Regrets ‘Naive’ T0pless Scene

Jessica Brown Findlay says he regrets for racy role in the film and was “naive” to agree to bring down. Findlay shot the spicy scene for his debut on the big screen in the film Albatross. It was the second project and his first film.

Findlay is now best known for playing Lady Sybil Crawley the hit TV show Downton Abbey, but was persuaded to make a revealing scene in the first film.

She told the Radio Times, “To be honest, Albatross was naivety and not knowing that I could say No. I had no idea what was going to happen and thought I was going to be shot from behind. I think if you’re going to do a nude scene, be honest and natural. Otherwise I’d be starving myself for ever, which I just couldn’t do!”

She just wants what you need to know what to expect before she stripped. In the show Labrynth, the actress is very brief nude scene. The actress continues to be noted that not do anything special to prepare, at least in terms of diet and exercise.

Brown-Findlay also throws his clothes in the forthcoming Channel 4 adaptation of the best-selling book “Labyrinth” Kate Moss, but insists never to strip on camera again.

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...