12 Dec 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Tops AskMen 2013's 'Most Desirable Women' List

Jennifer Lawrence, you are the world’s most desirable woman, according to an international poll released on Tuesday by the website AskMen. Lawrence, the most desirable among AskMen voters, dominated the list sexy women after only ranking in 47th place last year.

Editor-In Chief James Bassil said, "Overall, there's a sense that she's a little more authentic than other actors." The poll surveyed 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a prospective partner, according to the website, which is a unit of News Corp.

The top 99 are then compiled into the annual poll. With over 2.4 million votes cast, the 22-year-old beat out the likes of Mila Kunis (2), Kate Upton (3), and Rihanna (4). Last year's winner 'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara slipped to 12th place.

And far behind those ladies was reality starlet Kim Kardashian, fell 90 places this year. She was No. 8 last year, but just barely made the 2013 list at No. 98. "In Hollywood, I’m obese," the Hunger Games star told Elle magazine. "I’m considered a fat actress."

"I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the only actress who doesn’t have anorexia rumors. I'm never going to starve myself for a part. I don’t want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss (her Hunger Games) character, so I’m going to skip dinner."'


AskMen 2013's 'Most Desirable Women' List

1. Jennifer Lawrence
2. Mila Kunis
3. Kate Upton
4. Rihanna
5. Emma Stone
6. Miranda Kerr
7. Kristen Stewart
8. Jessica Gomes
9. Jessica Pare
10. Michelle Jenneke

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...