7 Nov 2012

Stefanie Sun post baby photo: 'Son has my temperament'

Stefanie Sun may not release a photo of her newborn son or his name for some time, if at all, said her publicist. A photograph of her hand holding her baby's is all that she is willing to reveal at the moment.

"Although I am constantly bustling about, as long he (her baby) sleeps well, drinks well, it is the happiest thing. This feeling is really amazing," said Sun. The 3.4kg baby boy was delivered naturally after being carried to a full-term pregnancy on Oct 30.


Her son’s name has not been revealed at press time. Last night, the 34-year-old pop star sent the photo via e-mail to the media through publicist Yvonne See. Along with it came a note that said her son's temperament "like mine" and "his thick hair is like my husband's".


Sun and her Dutch-Indonesian husband, Nadim Van Der Ros, held their banquet at Capella hotel in Sentosa last year. In her statement to the media, Sun thanked everyone for their well-wishes, and added that since her son's birth, life has been "hectic".


"A lot of people want to know who the baby looks like … I actually can't really tell but his temperament is a little like mine … his hair is thick like my husband's, ha ha," said Sun, before going on to thank the people who have supported her along the way.

"Please forgive me for not being able to thank everyone individually right now, (Really busy being a mother!) but I sincerely thank you all," said Sun. "I will continue to work hard. Wait for my return."

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...