8 Oct 2012

Mila Kunis Named Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire Magazine

Mila Kunis, the actress, star of Black Swan and Friends With Benefits, beat "Love The Way You Lie" singer Rihanna in a new poll of Esquire magazine to win the sexiest women alive.

Rihanna was the winner of last year's poll. She also bares her back while appearing in 'baby-bron dress' for the November 2012 issue of Esquire magazine.

In the first look of photoshoot, she is wearing nothing but jeans and a smize.

Mila Kunis beat Rihanna in a new poll of Esquire magazine to win the sexiest women alive.
Mila Kunis, whose romance is on its peak level with Ashton Kutcher, said, "If I wanted to charm the pants off you, I could. I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."

She further told the magazine, “I don’t think I’m a celebrity. I’m a working actress. I think there’s a difference.” Previously, she was was seen kissing Two And A Half Men star in New York's Central Park, also bared her soul about staying true to herself.

Mila Kunis was was seen kissing Two And A Half Men star in New York's Central Park, also bared her soul about staying true to herself.
According to the SUN, they shared a romantic breakfast in Greenwich Village, where the 34-year-old actor fed the brunette beauty some of his meal.  Kutcher began following the sect in 2003 with his now-estranged wife Demi Moore.

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...