4 Sept 2012

Amanda Fong Kim Yen abused during pregnancy by husband Calven Chik

Amanda Fong of Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia, is making headline in the Web after she was assaulted by her husband Calven Chik. A CCTV video which was upladed on Amanda's Facebook account, went viral and there are millions of Web users are now reacting on Facebook and Twitter on this sad incident.


The video was later removed. Amanda is two months pregnant. She wrote on her Facebook while telling about the details of the incident, "I am Amanda Fong Kim Yen, I am 19 years old and I am 2 months + pregnant...and I am standing up for myself now. I cannot endure it anymore...I am very tired of living this miserable life. I have been accused, and suffered from humiliation, and am phusically and mentally anguished." She also told in her message that she was beaten by Calven Chik by grabbing hair, being slapped, hit and pulled down to the ground.


She was crying and vomitting even her neighbor came to save her but the could not open because it was locked. She also posted the assaulted photos on her Facebook account with caption, "DEAR ALL, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES, I HAVE BEEN TERRIBLY ABUSED BY MY HUSBAND, CALVEN CHIK FOO KEONG. IF WHAT HE HAD SAID HAD MADE ALL OF YOU TO THINK TWICE ABOUT ME, WHY NOT LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING."



The assault was very painful for Amanda as well as for her baby. She shared a picture of the medical report with caption, "THIS LETTER HAD BEEN WRITTEN & ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE DOCTOR FROM PANTAI PUTRI HOSPITAL. AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S WRITTEN CLEARLY THAT HIS ACTIONS HAD CAUSED ME MANY INJURIES ON MY BODY & ALSO TO THE BABY. FYI, WHAT HAD BEEN SAID BY HIM ABOUT MY OWN MOTHER IS THE ONE WHO IS ASKING ME TO ABORT THE BABY, THEN NOW TAKE A GOOD LOOK WHAT THE DOCTOR HAD WRITTEN ABOUT MY INJURIES THAT HAD CAUSE BY CALVEN CHIK FOO KEONG!"


And now, she is recobering as she wrote on her Facebook account on 04 September, 2012, "HEY YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE! IM SLOWLY RECOVERING FROM THE INJURIES & THE WOUNDS THAT HE HAD CAUSED. BUT WHENEVER YOU SEE ME, THERE WILL BE SCARS ALL OVER MY ARMS. I JUST HOPE THINGS ARE COMING INTO THE RIGHT PLACE. I WANNA TRULY THANKED ALL WHO HAD HELPED ME FROM DAY TILL NIGHT EVEN I WAS STILL IN MY SLEEP WITH CALLS & WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS! I WANNA THANKED THOSE WHO HAD STOOD BY ME ALL THESE WHILE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"


Her husband Calven Chik also spoke about on her Facebook account, "announce to all friends & family members, my marriage has been on a rock boat now due to constant interference from my wife MOTHER ADELYN YEOH aka LILY YEOH. my mother is pregnant now but the mother constantly feed my wife with negative thoughts & try to influence her into aborting the baby & persuaded my wife to divorce. she even persuaded my wife to hijack our business Amenda & Co. fo her own personal gain. this is my 1st time experiencing such horrific act. she claimed that she's devoted Christian but i doubt it. did any religion in this world teaches us to engage into such cruel act of taking away the life of an innocent anfant? u all do the judgement. anyway, it is up to you to decide whether to believe what i'm saying as i'm posting this just preotect myself coz she even hack in my account & block me from our business page Amanda & Co. truly Calvin Chik"


linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...