7 Aug 2012

Miley Cyrus In Christian Dior For Marie Claire September Issue 2012

Miley Cyrus is the new cover girl of Marie Claire who shines on the cover of September 2012 fall fashion issue. The 19-years old singer stunns in Christian Dior dress on the cover page of the issue. The "Friends With Benifits" actress Mila Kunis wore such piece of dress for Elle UK last month.


The teen "Hannah Montana" star recently engaged to Australian actor Liam Hemsworth. She talked about her wedding plans in an interview with Marie Claire magazine. Her words show that she is no hurry of walking down the aisle.

"Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement", the weight loss star said who always makes headline for her toned-pilates body.


She explained: "I had no input. We'd been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it's old and has a story. And I'm happy because it doesn't look like anything else I wear."


Miley said further while talking about her dog "Ziggy", “She’s a stubborn little b**ch, that one. She doesn’t listen to me. She’s in love with Liam. She loves me when he’s gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!”

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...