4 Aug 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheating Robert Pattinson: Her Kissing And Hugging Photos With Rupert Sanders

The astonishing photographs of Kristen Stewart with Snow White and The Huntsman married director Rupert Sanders will really shock you and no doubt will create more hate for the actress because she really cheated her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

The photographs were caught by cameras of US Weekly which are no circulating in the Web. The images show that both cheaters (Kris Stewart to Pattinson and Rupert Sanders to his wife Liberty Ross) are kissing and hugging at secluded stop-offs around Los Angeles.

After publish these photos, Stewart has become most hated celebrity of Hollywood. Pattinson moved out from the house which he shared with his cheater girlfriend just after the news emerged online. Though, there were lot of gossips that Pattinson will give her another chance to return in his love life but it looks like this is not possible after published these photos.

An inside source has revealed to People magazine, "I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from this." Just after the scandal leaked by US Weekly, 26-year-old R-Patz asked Stewart on appologize and she did it on public. "Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry".

Stewart said in a statement. "I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together." She said more, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

According to the People magazine, R-Patz has been 'drinking and relying on friends to deal with the pain'. Now, both cheaters are trying to save their lives from their partners. The British director is also struggling to save his marriage to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, 33, who he has two young children with, Skyla and Tennyson.

According to the latest updates, Liberty Ross has banned her husband to come close with Stewart, RadarOnline reported, "Liberty let it be known in no uncertain terms that Rupert can't direct the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman."

linkwithin You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...